I wanted to bring the follow up of a project I'm working on at home as I felt it's representative of the way I code things, how I think a project, may it be little home project or a big company project, and what comes to my mind while coding.
For this project I choosed to give a try to haXe/NME. I'm familiar to haXe, I use for targetting flash in my games company and it's always been a pleasure to play with it. Lattely I heard of the great new features coming up on NME (Neko Media Engine) wich is an haXe library that provides flash-style UI programing for multiple haXe targets. So, in a nutshell, you can code flash-style once and compile to flash, IOs, Android, Windows native, linux native, Mac Os, and WebOs plateform. You can try out samples by installing haXe, NME and some other components (you'll need a C compiler for PC and Mac OSs and XCode with appropriate settings for IOs, as well as the android Sdk for android), just follow the get startted indications here, samples would be found in %HAXE_PATH%/lib/nme/samples.
Next, a bill on how the project starts, the first drafts and concepts and first outputs.
No comments:
Post a Comment